This annual gathering of CalCISO with multiple Federal agencies has taken place each of the last few years, expanding each year. This year will continue that tradition of creating a forum for CalCISO with law enforcement, as well as agencies in strategic partnering and investing roles for the cybersecurity community.
Our speakers will include:
- Melissa Ho, Managing Director, Silicon Valley Office, Science & Technology Directorate, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- M. K. Palmore, Assistant Special Agent in Charge, Cyber Branch, FBI
- Ryan Spradlin, Special Agent in Charge, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- Dr. Andy Ozment, Assistant Secretary for Cybersecurity & Communications, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Adam Rak, Senior Vice President, Bond & Associates
- Matt Gardner, co-founder and CEO, CalCISO and the California Technology Council
For details and to register, please CLICK HERE.
For the first time this year, CalCISO will be represented through much of RSA Week with "CalCISO TV". Interested in scheduling an appearance? Learn more HERE.