CATCH A GLIMPSE: PAST CLEAN ACRES TOURS AND PROGRAMS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
About Clean Acres
Clean Acres is an initiative of CTC bringing together members and stakeholders focused on best practices in facilities management and operations.
The Clean Acres initiative has developed a member benefit with the establishment of a new facilities RFP platform, powered by GreenPSF. The platform allows project proponents to sync with Energy Star Portfolio Manager, benchmark building performance, bid projects, identify incentives and financing, get into compliance, and much more.
Clean Acres convenes practitioners on the topics of technology real estate, building technologies, smart grid, energy efficiency and intersecting innovations. From time to time, the Clean Acres Advisory Board also identifies opportunities to conduct tours of facilities of interest to the community.
Who is Clean Acres?
To advise and steer CTC in this initiative, a Clean Acres Advisory Board has been formed. The Clean Acres Advisory Board includes these representatives:
- Jeff Atkin, Foley & Lardner
- Sean Casey, Silicon Valley Space Center
- Reynaldo Gil, Reylabs
- Danny Kennedy, CalCEF
- Kelly Krpata, Silicon Valley Disposition, and Venture Partner, CTC Venture Development Program
- Don Pacholec, Hawaii Angels and Advisor, CTC Venture Development Program
- Mary Ann Piette, Lawrence Berkeley National Lab
- Chad Romine, Nautilus Data Technologies
- Gordon Zagar, Zagar Consulting