Join the Professional Services Council, Technology Association of Oregon, and California Technology Council for this seminar on the intersection of entrepreneurship and government procurement of technology.
From the challenges of the procurement process to the competition for innovation, stakeholders in every part of this equation would benefit from better visibility into the innovation ecosystem. How can we make this process easier for everyone involved? We'll ask experts from every point of view.
Speakers will include:
- Stan Soloway, CEO, Professional Services Council
- Skip Newberry, CEO, Technology Association of Oregon
- Matt Grimm, Principal, Mithril Capital Management
- Peter Ostrow, President and CEO, Technical Communities
- Kymm McCabe, CEO, ValueStorm Growth Partners
- Dave Wennergren, SVP Technology, Professional Services Council
- Mike Reich, CEO, Seabourne
- Matt Gardner, CEO, California Technology Council
- And more
For more information and to register, click here.