Industries from wearables to Big Data are contributing to a powerful cycle of innovation in digital health. From health records to analytics to intelligence to improved care, the potential markets for this generation of ideas may be limitless. Join the CTC for this inside look at the most promising research in academia, hear from leading investors including McKesson Ventures and others, and see demos from startups in digital health.
Presenting companies will include:
For more information and to register, please click here.
12:30-1:00pm Registration and networking
1:00 Panel: Planning for Scale-up, or ‘Overnight Success’ in a Decade or Less
Rachel Lawley, Partner, SecondMuse (Moderator)
Shannon Bergstedt, Business Development, Evidation Health
Caitlyn Krebs, COO, NeuroTrack
Tony Salah, CEO, Heka Health
1:30 Company Presentation: Dovetail
1:45 Company Presentation: Clovi
2:00 Investor Presentation: McKesson Ventures
2:15 Company Presentation: YONO Labs
2:30 Keynote: Digital Health Comes of Age in Southern California
Ahmed Enany, CEO, SoCalBio
3:00 Investor Presentation: Flex Lab IX
3:15 Company Presentation: Visus Technology
3:30 Investor Presentation: Life Science Angels
3:45 Company Presentation: Sensory Innovations
4:00 Investor Presentation: GE Ventures
4:20 Wrap up
To register, please click here.
Official First Pitch IP Law Sponsor:
First Pitch presentations will include startups typically from seed through series A, leading investors, and researchers with novel pre-commercial concepts. Interested parties should send their non-confidential deck to FirstPitch@californiatechnology.org. There is no cost to apply, and accepted presenters are not charged a fee.
Applications to present will be evaluated by a panel of experts including:
- Shannon Bergstedt, Marketing & Business Development, Evidation Health
- Rowan Chapman, PhD, Managing Director, GE Ventures
- Gavin Gordon, PhD, Program Leader, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Osh Kaplan, Principal Director, Flex Lab IX
- James Karis, CEO, MAPI GROUP, Board Member at DataTrak and CollabRx
- Nancy J Kelley, President & CEO, Nancy J Kelley & Associates
- Caitlyn Krebs, Chief Operating Officer, NeuroTrack
- Rachel Lawley, Partner, SecondMuse
- Mike Overly, Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Zach Rothstein, Associate Vice President, AdvaMed
- Tony Salah, CEO, Heka Health
- Anil Sethi, Founder, Gliimpse, Xlipstream, Sequoia Software, Dakota Imaging
Learn more about our First Pitch commercialization and business development initiative.