Low cost sensors, energy efficiency innovations and building technologies are creating massive opportunity in the energy grid. How will these advances lead to new services, hardware and systems? Can software reach its potential in an aging grid? Is commercial real estate ready for a generational investment in new technology? Join CTC for this inside look at the most promising research in academia, hear from leading investors and see demos from the smart grid and smart buildings industries.
To see the speaker lineup and agenda, please click here.
For more information and to register, click here.
Applications to present were evaluated by a panel of experts including:
- Jeff Atkin, Chair, Solar Energy Practice, Co-Chair, Energy Industry Practice, Foley & Lardner
- David Bendet, Vice President, Science & Technology, HDR
- Doug Davenport, Executive Director, Prospect Silicon Valley
- Erica Eaton, Director of Business Development, Building Robotics
- John Eddy, Principal, Arup
- Danny Kennedy, Founder, Sungevity
- Kelly Krpata, Buildings Program Manager, Prospect Silicon Valley
- David Logsdon, New + Emerging Technologies, CompTIA
- Dave Loomis, Regional Commercial Manager, YGrene Energy Fund
- Alastair MacGregor, Vice President, High Performance Buildings & Communities, AECOM
- Mary Ann Piette, Head, Building Technology & Urban Systems, LBNL
- Gordon Zagar, Principal, Zagar Consulting