The California Cybersecurity Information Sharing Organization will make an annual trek to Washington, DC at the end of August.
CalCISO members will visit Washington for a full program in the Washington, DC region from August 30th through September 1st. CalCISO participants will convene over several days with cybersecurity stakeholders, several of CalCISO's affiliates, and updates on the information sharing landscape.
CalCISO members will meet with representatives of:
- White House Office of Science & Technology Policy
- The National Institutes of Standards & Technology
- a Former Undersecretary of Defense for Procurement
- a Former Undersecretary of Commerce for Technology
- The Professional Services Council
- and many more.
Group hotel arrangements are available.
Delegate rates are available for CalCISO members from either California or the Washington region, or non-members from California. Participation limited to members and invited guests only.
For additional details on the agenda, see the CTC calendar item here.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.