Accelerators and incubators play a vital role in California's innovation ecosystem. An explosion in the accelerator marketplace in the last decade has created a broad menu of options for entrepreneurs building the next great startup.
Join the California Business Incubation Alliance, the Bay Area Council Economic Institute, and partners for the launch of the new report, California Tool Works: Incubation and Acceleration in the Cauldron of Innovation.
Topics will include the role of incubators and accelerators in the innovation ecosystem, emerging business models in incubation and acceleration, the impact of accelerators on the California economy, and more.
Speakers will include:
- Lindy Fishburne, Breakout Labs
- Dennis Conaghan, San Francisco Center for Economic Development
- Sean Randolph, Bay Area Council Economic Institute
- Chris Haskell, Bayer CoLab
- Matt Gardner, California Business Incubation Alliance
- Pascale Diaine, Orange Fab
- Balaji Gopinath, Investor, Mentor, and Former Director, Turner MediaCamp
To RSVP, please CLICK HERE.
With support from: